- Clubcard TV is provided to you by blinkbox Entertainment Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5829251, VAT number 889738928. Our registered address is 20-24 Kirby Street, London EC1N 8TS ("we", "us", "our", "blinkbox"). We are part of the Tesco Group.
- If you have any feedback, questions, complaints or comments about the Clubcard TV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Definition of Terms Used
- Where we refer to Content, this includes (but is not limited to) any online content, online social media and/or interactive applications, audio visual content, text, photographs, forums, advertising, trademarks, logos or other content made available to you by us that we currently provide or make available in the future. This includes content which is owned or controlled by third parties which we are permitted to make available to you.
- Where we refer to Community Sites, this means sites which may allow users to interact with each other via social networking, message boards, and other user forums examples (for example, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Basis of Your Use of Clubcard TV
Use of Clubcard TV by Children
- The Content provided on Clubcard TV may contain material not suitable for anyone under the age of eighteen. You are solely responsible for deciding whether or not such Content is appropriate for that child to view.
Registration for Clubcard TV
- In order to register for Clubcard TV, you must (i) be over eighteen years of age; and (ii) have a properly registered Clubcard. If you do not have a Clubcard, please visit http://www.tesco.com/clubcard for information on how to get one. Standard Clubcard terms and conditions apply to your use of Clubcard – click here to view these.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
Your Use of the Content
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) in Clubcard TV and all Content made available by us via Clubcard TV are and will remain at all times the property of blinkbox (or our licensors or third parties, as applicable). Therefore, you must not copy, reproduce or otherwise publish any of our (or our licensors or third parties’, as applicable,) copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered).
- You are only permitted to use Clubcard TV for personal non-commercial use.
- You acknowledge that it is illegal to share Content on P2P networks or other similar websites or file-sharing software and that you are liable to be prosecuted if you do this.
- We are able to provide Content for free to you through advertising before, during and after Content. You agree not to attempt to circumvent such advertising.
- Content is only available through live streaming to protect the rights of content providers. You agree not to circumvent this streaming or to interfere with any security measures that have been put in place to prevent downloading.
- Content is only available to residents of the United Kingdom. We reserve the right to block access to Content from users who attempt to access Content outside of the United Kingdom.
Restrictions on Your Use
- You may not use Clubcard TV for any of the purposes set out below:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, offensive, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- Transmitting material that encourages a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of Clubcard TV;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to Clubcard TV;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- Reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, copy, reproduce, communicate and/or make available to the public, republish, download, post, record, broadcast or transmit or use in any other way Clubcard TV (or any part thereof including but not limited to any Content or software code) except as permitted by us;
- Transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or "spam";
- Impersonating another person;
- Referring to specific website addresses outside of Clubcard TV; or
- Where we allow Content to be embedded into another website, you must not:
- copy, re-publish, edit, alter, add to or use the embeddable content, embed code or embeddable player in any other way; or
- charge users for access to the embeddable content, or use the embeddable content as a means to secure advertising or other revenue in any other way; or
- directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by us of your website or page or any non-blinkbox entity, product or content or any views expressed; or
- use the embeddable content in any way that could bring blinkbox into disrepute or otherwise cause any loss or damage to blinbox; or
- use the embeddable content on any websites or pages that (i) contain pornography or sexually explicit content, (ii) contain offensive text or images, (iii) are hate sites (on grounds of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation), (iv) contain gratuitous violence; and/or condone or encourage unlawful acts.
- We reserve the right to refuse to post material on Clubcard TV or to remove material already posted on Clubcard TV. You must not try to re-post material that we have refused to post on Clubcard TV or has previously been removed from Clubcard TV.
- You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result
of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of Clubcard TV by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; and
- Any claim by any third party that the use of Clubcard TV by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature.
- By submitting any material (including, without limit, any comments you submit whilst using Clubcard TV) you are granting blinkbox a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense that material in whole or in part and in any form.
Use of Community Sites
- Clubcard TV may include a number of Community sites. Full details about your use of the Community sites can be found on the relevant Community sites' Terms and Conditions page.
- We advise you not to post or in anyway reveal any of your personal details on the Community sites (for example, your address, telephone number or email).
- We do not control or moderate the content placed on the Community sites. However, we reserve the right to refuse to post material, to remove material posted on the Community sites and to contact you in the event that there are concerns about the content you have added to a Community site. We may review or edit the content of the Community sites. Therefore, if you have concerns about any of the content of the Community sites you should contact us by selecting the “report as inappropriate” button or by emailing email@example.com. The relevant content may be removed from the Community sites. If we believe that any material placed on the Community sites by you is unlawful, we may contact the relevant authority.
- We make no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement displayed on the message boards by third parties. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages posted on the message boards and the views expressed by individuals do not represent the views of blinkbox.
Third Party Websites
- As a convenience to our customers, Clubcard TV may include links to other websites or material. We are not responsible for any of these websites or material, which is beyond our control.
Advertising and Sponsorship
- Clubcard TV may contain advertising and sponsorship. Third party advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Clubcard TV complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material provided by third parties.
Availability of Clubcard TV
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we cannot guarantee that Clubcard TV will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault.
- Your access to Clubcard TV may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Some features of Clubcard TV may not work on all devices and we make no warranty in this regard. You are responsible for your access to Clubcard TV including (without limitation) internet access and speeds, hardware and software including protecting your devices from viruses and malicious software. We accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or any other contamination or by anything which might have a destructive property.
Right to Suspend or Close Your Account
- The suspension or closure of your account and your right to use Clubcard TV shall not affect either party's existing rights or liabilities.